Social Security Disability
A Social Security disability attorney that will fight for you. In order to obtain SSD benefits, you must file a detailed application and work through a lengthy appeals process. Verity Law, PLC has the knowledge, skill and experience to give you the very best chance to obtain the benefits you deserve.
- STEP ONE: File an application for benefits. Approximately 70% of all applications are denied.
- STEP TWO: File an initial appeal. This appeal must be filed within 60 days of rejection of your appli-cation.
- STEP THREE: Request an appeal hearing and present your case in front of an Administrative Law Judge.
- STEP FOUR: If unsuccessful at all other levels an appeal to a Federal Court may be made.
The requirements and the many rules and regulations interpreting them are complex and often difficult to apply. In order to be eligible for Social Security Disability benefits, you must be:
- FULLY INSURED: this means that you must have earned enough "credits" by working and paying taxes
- DISABLED: You must be unable to engage in substantial, gainful activity due to physical or mental impairment that has lasted for 12 months or is anticipated to last 12 months
How Can Verity Law, PLC Help You Obtain Social Security Disability Benefits?
- Verity Law, PLC will meet with you for a free consultation to carefully review your specific circumstances and confirm you have a valid basis for applying for SSD benefits.
- Work with you and your doctor to obtain and organize the proper medical records and pre-pare your initial application for SSD benefits.
- File your initial appeal if necessary
- File your appeal to an Administrative Law Judge and vigorously advocate on your behalf at your appeal hearing.
- Determine if an appeal to Federal Court is warranted and file that appeal
In your time of concern you can depend on Verity Law, PLC for individualized, competent care and representation. With our offer of no fee unless you are approved, Verity Law, PLC can help alleviate the
worry and frustration involved with the Social Security Disability application process. If you feel you have a valid claim, contact us today for a free consultation.